Saturday, January 2, 2010

Some Studio J layouts

Here are some Studio J layouts that I have done. I know I have told you all about Studio J already, trust me, when you finally get a chance to use it, it will be totally worth the wait!I really enjoy making these layouts online. It is soooo easy. Choosing your photos is probably the toughest part. Once you get that done, it only takes a very short time to actually design your layout. I can do one in about a 1/2 hour now. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but really, it is easy.Feel free to click on any of these photos to see more detail.I was also impressed with how quickly I received these. I ordered them on a Monday and I had them in my hands on Friday. Now that's super fast service! The packaging was also top-notch. There will be no bent pages!

Now, off to clean this house. We've been so busy with the holidays, it's time to do a little cleaning.

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments: