Thursday, December 17, 2009

Veranda cards

Here are a couple of cards that I created using more of the new Veranda paper pack and the January Stamp of the Month "True Friends."This card uses the back side of the B&T from the first card. I just love how versatile the paper is. It can be feminine or masculine depending on your needs. I used some textured cardstock and sanded it. I love that look.Here is a close up of the stamping I did. I used the bracket image to stamp a border. I also used the vanilla cream ink and stamped it on the vanilla cream base. It is hard to see in the picture, but adds that little extra something so easily.Tomorrow I have some Christmas programs to go to at 2 different schools. I can't wait! One of my nieces even has a solo in hers. I am so happy to be off work right now to be able to enjoy it all!

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I didn't really care for Jan Stamp of the month whenI first saw it but now after seeing what you and a few others have done with it...I am starting to like it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete