Monday, December 28, 2009

A little creative break...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or should I say Christmases??) I think we had the last of our gatherings yesterday. We made it through and really enjoyed our time with family!

Now, as much as I am 'needing' some creating time downstairs, I have to do a little other creating. I have 2 rooms that need to be painted and re-done. I do not like to do that work, but I do like the re-decorating afterwards. Please excuse a little break from me for a few days while I get that work done. I promise I will be back with some photos of what I've accomplished.

I also have some crafting that I plan to be doing in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned...

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Ok time to start creating again! I need some new ideas to copy!! LOL

    ReplyDelete