Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas gift tags

I took advantage of the snow day yesterday and made some simple gift tags in the morning and then proceeded to get all my Christmas presents wrapped (at least all of them that I have at the moment).

Here are the simple tags I made. It really only took me about 1/2 an hour to make them all, but they will serve the purpose.Here is our tree this year with the presents under it. I had a tough time decorating the tree this year-it just wasn't the same, but I made it through. Thank you to all our wonderful friends and family for their love and support! Without all of you, we would not be doing so well!Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. What great tags, Tammy! My thoughts and prayers have been going out to you this holiday season. I know it must be terribly hard for you. Love and hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete