Monday, September 14, 2009

Grace cards

I know, I know...it's about time I get some new artwork posted. I have been really slacking at posting lately. I have been up to my elbows in getting swaps done (tell me again why I sign up for so many of them?? Oh yeah, I just LOVE getting all that fabulous artwork back!)

Well, here is a couple of the cards I made using the new Grace paper pack. They were sent out along with my layout for the Demo board swap. The first is a standard card that also used the Cottage Floral stamp set. It is not a set designed to go with that paper pack, but I just love being able to work outside the box every now and then.

The second card is a tri-fold card that utilizes the Childhood Portrait stamp set along with the Thank You stamp set.I will really try to be batter about posting. It has been really difficult for me to get back into the swing of things again. I thought I was doing well enough to go into my daughter's school this morning. Well, all went well until I got to the Senior's hallway and saw all her friends hanging out. It was tough, but they are all amazing young adults. There were lots of hugs, tears, and smiles. I left a basket of Rhonda's lotions in her locker for the girls to just help themselves to and use all year. Rhonda was pretty well known for all her good smelling lotions. In fact, Allison called Rhonda her "good smelly friend". Enjoy the lotions and sprays girls. Rhonda would want you to share them. If her locker gets locked by some chance (Mr. Holmes sometimes has a habit of walking down the hallway and turning the locks on the lockers) just talk to Linda and she'll get it opened back up for you.

OK, enough sad talk. It is going to be a better day now. I plan to head downstairs to work a little in my craft room before I have to head out to work today. I don't like this afternoon shift, but what can I do, I do like my paycheck :)

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie you are doing great, so glad you are sharing your daughters things what a great reminder.I am loving the paper and just wanting to use some now, thanks for sharing.Hugz to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, you do beautiful work! I love your ideas! I scrolled this far (Sept) and still haven't found the frames you told me about (did I miss them?) Could you send me a link?
    Thanks,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete