Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A roomie gift from Leadership

Here is a few photos of one of my wonderful roomie gifts from Leadership. Rachel made us these adorable 6x6 accordion albums using the Moon Doggie Papers and Stickease. Isn't it just great!! I can't wait to get our pictures put in it! Thanks again, Rachel!Also, if you have never checked out Jeanette Lynton's blog, you need to do so. She is the founder and CEO of CTMH. She is an amazing woman...I would love to be her when I grow up :) She has a blog post with some pictures from Leadership. We are in one of those pictures! How exciting. It is the third photo down-a group of people at the table just eating lunch. I am on the far right side and sitting beside me is Rachel, and our other roommates, Sandi and Cindy. I fel almost famous LOL!

Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment