Monday, August 17, 2009

My Creations All-sorts mini album

As promised, here is some artwork using new product from the Autumn/Winter CTMH Idea Book. This is a My Creations All-sorts mini album. It will be available beginning September 1st.

The cover page was done using the new Twitterpated paper and the new On Target chipboard circles.The page on the left is using the Twitterpated papers and Dimensional Elements In Color-Organics chipboard buttons. The page on the right is the new Jingle paper and twinkle brads.Jingle paper on the left and the right page is Sweet Home papers, Top Coats framed in (photo sized transparencies) and another On Target chipboard circle.Sweet Home papers, Heart felt die cuts and another Top Coats on the left and then the Grace paper on the right.The left page is Grace paper and some Heartfelt die cuts while on the right is Jingle papers again, the new glitter rub-ons and twinkle brads.Jingle paper on the left along with some twinkle brads and the right page is Twitterpated paper with Dimensional Elements In Color-Organics chipboard buttons and the Grown with Love stamp set.The back cover was done using the Twitterpated paper again and another on Target chipboard circle, Dimensional Elements In Color-Organics chipboard button, and Heart felt die cuts.

I finished my book off by tying ribbons on the rings that hold the whole thing together. I used assorted chocolate, sorbet and sweet leaf ribbons.

Whew! I think I got it all. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask-either email me or leave a comment.

Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. Tammy, this is fabulous! I am so glad you showed this so I could really see what it's like - and yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! This album is made to go hand in hand with our acrylic album. You can mix and match pages between the two-they are the same size. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete