Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm home...

I'm home from sunny Long Beach, California! What a beautiful place and what a wonderful time we had at the Close To My Heart Leadership Conference. We learned so many helpful business tips and...oh yeah...NEW PRODUCT! I can't share with you quite yet as the new idea book won't be 'live' until September 1st, but let me just tell you, you will want to stay posted to my blog and my website for the latest and greatest information.

I am absolutely pooped out and too tired to download any pictures, but I promise to get them on here real soon of some of the artwork we created while we were there (with new product!)

I need to go and grab a bite to eat and head to bed early-gotta get up early for work tomorrow (boo, hiss!!) I'll tell you what, this work thing really seems to get in my way (except on payday :)

I promise, there'll be some artwork real soon...

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to that artwork, Tammy! I left you a little something on my blog.

    ReplyDelete