Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swap layouts

Remember that layout I said I made for a swap but forgot to take pictures of? Well, here it is! The mailman delivered my swaps to me today. Wow! Talk about some great artwork. I can't wait to get pictures put on them.Without further ado, here are the rest of the swap layouts.
Lynn-Rachel-Sheri-Holly-Val-Kelly-Kate-Heather-And a couple that I am not sure who made them (this is why I love it when artist claim their work and include a label that tells me who made them). I would love to give credit to them!As always, you can click on the photos to see more detail if you wish. Enjoy!

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, I like your artwork, keep up the good work. I have an award for you on my blog, come check it out when you have the chance.
    Deneen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work by you and your swapper buddies! I just love them all - they are going to be fun for you all to fill with pictures!!

    ReplyDelete