Sunday, June 28, 2009

My interactive swap pages

I had a great day yesterday. I was able to go scrapping with my friends. What a great day to spend together. We also did a lot of chatting and catching up. How much more can a girls ask for? I was able to get my swap pages for July done (and I even took pictures this time before I sent them away). This time around we had to make interactive pages. This is what I came up with.Simply untie the ribbon and flip open the interactive part of the page. All it will take is a little creativity in how you put it in your page protector (make a slit in your protector).

Thanks for a GREAT day and the wonderful food!

Hopefully the weather will cooperate this week. Last week it was so uncomfortably hot and humid, I would get home from work and not want to do a thing. Maybe one of these years we will put air conditioning in our house!?! I think it is supposed to be a little better this week. I also hope the weekend weather holds up for next week, we will be riding our motorcycles down to Iowa for the weekend. What fun!

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. You know, I really like this Tammy because the "interactive-ness" (is that a word?) is hidden so well and so beautifully. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete