Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another busy day

Last night was so much fun. I got a call from my cousin, Cheri, her daughter was in need of a nice dress. Rachel is in 8th grade this year and has a fancy something going on this weekend. The other girls that are going are high school girls and they decided they were going to wear their Prom dresses. Well, that kind of left Rachel out. Cheri called up to see if she could try on Rhonda's dresses. But of course! They came over and visited for the evening. What fun we had. I should have taken pictures, but I didn't (I know, what was I thinking??)

All 3 dresses Rachel tried on fit her great. She picked one out and is going to use that for the banquet. I think she had fun trying them on, as a couple of them she tried on twice (a girl just has to be sure, you know :) We had a fun visit. They only live about 15-20 miles away from us, but we never seem to see each other. We are all so busy these days :(

Today I am heading to another Norwex party and I am actually going to book one for myself. That is how impressed I am with these cloths (see this previous post if you don't know what I am talking about). Then it is off to do a party of my own for Julie. Another busy day, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment