Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm home!!

Hello Everyone! I'm home! We got home at about 2:30 this morning. I know, I should be sleeping in, but just couldn't. Call me crazy!

What a beautiful vacation we had...a wonderful cruise that started in San Juan, Puerto Rico and stopped at Aruba, Curacao, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. We had beautiful weather all week. I can honestly say that I didn't feel like coming home to this cold weather (although it really isn't all that bad).

I am only just beginning to get through the pile of mail and my hundreds (or is it thousands) of emails. If you have tried to contact me, be patient, I will get to you. Email may take a tad longer right now, we came home to a computer that crashed. It won't turn on no matter what we do. I guess I better take it in to the computer doctor today so he can diagnose it. We do have a laptop here, but it is much slower and harder for me to use, so my computer time will be limited. I also will not be able to download my photos as of yet. As soon as I get my computer back, I'll be able to show you some of the gorgeous pictures I took!

Until later,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment