Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally a couple of layouts for you...

Good morning everyone. I did have a productive day yesterday...finally. I haven't taken pictures of what I accomplished, but maybe tomorrow I'll have those to show you. You know, I'd have to walk all the way downstairs to take a picture right now if I were to show it to you today :)

I did have a party to do last Saturday. It was a fun party for me to do-hopefully the gals all had fun, too. The left hand page on this layout is what everyone at the party got to make. The right hand page was my gift to the hostess just for inviting me into her home for the party. How cool is that? She was excited that now she had another 2 page layout complete and ready for pictures. We used the "Stardust" paper pack along with the "Chocolate" stamp set and some bigger brads.
I also got a layout finished for a swap I'm in with some sister Consultants. It is a recipe swap. We have done this before and I have quite an album full of recipes already. I love being able to add to that some wonderful recipes that I receive from the other gals. The recipe I used was for Hot Buttered Rum. I will include it here for you in case you want to make some. It is perfect for those cold winter days-really warms you up from the inside. With the snow storm they are talking about us getting, I may need to make some more of it this week :)Hot Buttered Rum

Cream together:
1 cup softened butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon

Add:
1 pint softened vanilla ice cream

Freeze. To serve, put 1 shot of rum and 2-4 Tbsp. of the mixture in a cup (depending on your taste and the size of the cup) and fill with hot water.

Enjoy!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment