Saturday, January 10, 2009

Calendar card

Here is what kept me busy the other day-I made this cute little calendar card using the January Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart. It is called Moments in Time and has all the months, days, years, etc. included. I used all the different months to create this little calendar card. You just turn it around to get to the next set of 3 months then flip it 'inside-out' to get at the other 6 months.

Supply list:
D1339 Moments in Time
B1319 Four Seasons
x7103B Aspen Level 2 Paper Pack
X7094B Paper Garden Level 2 Paper Pack
X74101B Magic Moments Level 2 Paper Pack
X7082B Expedition Level 2 paper Pack
and lots of coordinating inks

As always, all of these products are available in our catalog or you can contact me to get them. Click on the Idea Book and Catalog on the left side of my blog to contact me.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment